Thursday, December 09, 2004

20 Things you Love to do

I made a list of 20 things I really like to do yesterday and asked my mom to send me her list. It was interesting to think about which activities I do that give me the most satisfaction. It was really fun to read my mom’s list. Here’s my 20 or so things I really like to do. What about you? (Tip: write as fast as you can without evaluating and do yours before you read mine!)

.

.

.

.

Did you write yours yet?

 

Ok, Here are mine:

 

  • Dancing
  • Playing with friends
  • Cuddling
  • Eating good food
  • Playing with animals
  • Singing and playing the guitar for other people
  • Creating a finished piece of art that I really like
  • Having an exciting intellectual discussion
  • Talking with someone and feeling a close connection
  • Making people laugh
  • Laughing really hard
  • Making my home and garden space look really nice
  • Choreographing a dance show
  • Expressing my ideas really well
  • Having someone play with my hair and otherwise love me
  • Swimming in warm water
  • Kayaking
  • River rafting
  • Seeing somewhere new and beautiful
  • Listening to good music
  • Listening to sensible and uplifting ideas
  • Learning something new that opens up possibilities for me
  • Accomplishing a goal
  • Knowing that I really helped someone and made a positive difference

 

I’d love to read your 20 things, if you want to share, leave a comment or a link to your 20 (or so)!

No comments: