Thursday, October 28, 2004

Hey, I'm going to create a new blog!

Evangelist like, I want to get the message OUT! About what? Whatever. I'm a generalist evangelist. If I find something that I think is cool, then I want everyone to know about it! Now I'm an evangelist for blogs. I want my mom to co-blog with her husband about their adventures, I want one of my best friends to blog his terrific writing, I want my family to have a family blog, I want my social group to group blog. Everybody! Blog!

I even want myself to do a few more blogs. Next in line: a blog where I put all the cool links I find. I used to walk the library aisles for hours, piling book on top of book about my latest fascination. Now I do the same thing in the virtual world, and I want to share it all with you.

Now that you know the new blog theme, what do you think would be a good name? A good template? Now taking suggestions.

Categories:

No comments: