Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Plans...

Remember when I was going to tell you all about my plans for I had actually already written down a complete plan, but instead of my plans, tonight I'll tell you about my .

I was offered 10 free sessions of (I don't know what it is either) from a classmate in one of my classes. Tonight in NIA, our teacher ended the class with exercises. I felt so different as I started walking after the excercises, lighter but heavier- more connected to the floor. Then our teacher mentioned that she teaches a class in a neighborhood near mine. It's only $10 a class. I'm going to do it. Tonight I got a which is outer transformation, but ya'll know . I have and the last (EXPENSIVE) hair cut I got was a mess. I got this haircut as a trade. Rock on, .

I finished my CD! It took several hours of work for several days in the recording studio and it has 5 songs and totals 12 minutes! Phew! It was fun. Now I've restrung my guitar and am waiting for the strings to settle in. Woo! :) I heard about a group starting the Artist's Way journey and I jumped on the bandwagon. I think it's just what I need. I've been a slacker on my for the last couple of days.

Categories | , , , ,

No comments: