Saturday, November 13, 2004

Anonymous, not anonymous?

Hmmm... My blog is fairly anonymous. I have a pseudonym and I haven't told many people about it... but I'm thinking I might want to make it even more anonymous.... Last night someone reminded me that I sent him an email telling him about my blog- this when I was trying to get more traffic. Now I've realized that I'm destined to be a little by road on the info super highway anyway, and that having people who know me look at my blog might inhibit my artistic expression (it already has, actually.) So, what should I do? Few people comment here that I don't talk to regularly :) But, if you feel like being really wild leave me a comment and an opinion.

Categories: ,

2 comments:

Laura Moncur said...

Anominity is overrated. Be open. Be yourself. Be so fucking honest that it makes people cringe when they read your words.

It's the only way to live your life.

Patty said...

hi
just stopped in
blarneybytes here... i'm probably half anonymous
i wish i could be like the open commenter above but i am a bit more shy...

also it keeps me free to create without fearing the experience... i guess like being a ghost writer