Friday, November 05, 2004

I get trackback, the world looks brighter

I saw Amy Goodman of Democracy Now tonight. She said that most people are good and kind and if they had seen the real images of the results in the war in Iraq, they would have been outraged. I used to listen to her all the time on KRCL.
When I got home one of my cutest little eco-models sent me an uplifting note from Michael Moore. I laughed. (Check it out, you will laugh too!)
Then I decided to add Trackback to my blog! yay! Sorry about the ads on my track back!! I really hate ads. I was looking for an ad free trackback when I saw this article that talks about trackbacking being an aid to democracy. Yay Democracy!
I think Democracy is Love on a large scale. I can't remember if I read that in Bell Hooks or Carol Gilligan. ah well...

Categories: , ,

No comments: