Friday, March 25, 2005

7



I played around with it some more in Picasa. I took away color, added color, did film grain, then focal point color and then did a few more rounds. I like how this one looks almost animated and like there is something bright and glowing. This is my first experience drawing something on paper and then playing around with it on the computer. It was really fun. Happy Spring Vacation!
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
Anais Nin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Braidwood,

Personally, this is my favorite rendition of the bunch. I like the color tones and the way it feels both inviting and dangerous at the same time. Also, I recently found that you said some nice things about my hobby:Adimals. Thanks for the kind words! Best of luck to you in the future.
-Adam aka (Sounds Like Adam on "Ill Fri.")