Thursday, March 31, 2005

Watch out!



AHH!! Run for your life, little dude! My mom sent me a bunch of pictures this morning and this one especially concerned me. Don't send me a picture like this without telling me what happened to the guy! I thought maybe he got away by climbing the ladder really quickly, but when my madre told me that it looked like there were still two more men in the water, I got really concerned. And then... enter reason: it might not be real. Hmmm... I thought of Snopes. They could give me the lowdown. What do you think? Is it real or not?
..
.
.
.
.
It's FALSE! That's right, I was worried due to a cheesy photoshop trick! Get the full story at Snopes.com. Grumble, grumble, grumble, grumble, darn kids these days....

2 comments:

Stentor said...

A couple years ago, we got absolutely deluged with searches and emails at nationalgeographic.com from people trying to find out if that photo was real.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it obvious that the golden gate bridge in the backround? Last time I checked, that was located in my home town, San Francisco.....not South Africa!