Monday, May 02, 2005

Illustration Friday: Ambition



Hey, I'm so happy I happen to have an illo that fits this weeks theme. I love Illustration Friday and haven't participated for awhile. I made this illo as a present for my friend's birthday. It is a vision of the future when Red's ambition to be a wild, funny, yet deep and meloncholy guitar player is realized. He is currently working on bar chords. I created this illo using this picture and this picture. This is one of Red's guitar hero's, Jimmy Page.

Categories: , , ,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

B-wood,

IT ROCKS!!!

Red

Andrea said...

It looks like him! Very cool colors and mood.

Laura Moncur said...

I like your illustration better than the pictures you drew your inspiration from. It's amazing how much better imagination is than reality.

You just keep getting better and better! Keep it up, girl!

Anonymous said...

Ha! I had JPJ in mind for my illo, but I love Jimmy!

Yak said...

Wow - you've really captured that red-haired man - This should be on the cover of his first CD - or his next one.