Monday, May 23, 2005

I'm not a siren! (said with an Irish accent)


You scored as Mermaid: Mermaids are also known as Sirens. These creatures were beautiful women who tricked sailors into becoming completely entranced by their haunting voices and found death soon after. Not all stories of Mermaids are about gentle loving sea people. They are mystical, magical, and extremely dangerous. They have a way about them that brings anyone they are around to seem enchanted. They are very mysterious creatures and to meet one... Would mean certain Death. Let the song of the Sea fill your soul, for you are a Mermaid.

Mermaid


92%

Angel


67%

Faerie


58%

Dragon


33%

WereWolf


25%

Demon


0%

What Mythological Creature are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


(At least I was 0% demon.)

Categories:

2 comments:

Joel said...

I came up as an angel. Not a perfect score because I am a little naughty and outspoken, but at least I didn't get any demon-points either.

Anonymous said...

Darie,

I'm so sorry dare. The truth is always heard to swalla especially when ye refrain frem opening your mouth when its nare. D'spite all my near-conclusive observations abut yer state o bein -- that is, yer state o bein a siren -- you have failed to believe. Then you take some fool's test on the internet and you're finally convinced of yer true nature. That'll teach ye to heed your friend, Irish Red, on matters of your bein (and on all other matters of werth to ye).

Listening to your Siren songs as I hammer the kays,

Dave of the Red Irish Daves