Friday, June 17, 2005

Biddy, biddy, biddy, bum

Well, I'm feeling much better now. :) I was going to write a review of Fiddler on the Roof and tell you why I think it is so brilliant, (looks at moving from a traditional to a modern/post-modern society, looks at the tragedy of life and the saving joy of love, made a play about Russian Jews being evicted from their homes that people want to watch!) but instead, I just want to touch bases and say "Wuz up?!":) I'm still writing from a foreign computer so I don't feel quite my Braidwood blogging self. I'm still looking for a job, and tommorrow I'm going to start recording songs for my own CD! (Ultra private label :) My new room is taking shape- I'm sleeping on a camping mat till I get my own bed and I just realized that is why I've been extra tired. And I must be doing crunches in my sleep, because it feels like my abs are getting a workout. Happy Summer's Day to you!

Categories:

No comments: