Thursday, June 30, 2005

Movies I want to see:

  1. Crash
  2. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the witch and the Wardrobe (Even though it is so going to be anti-witch. ;) I loved these books when I was a kid! Loved, loved, loved them.)
  3. Rise
  4. Me and you and Everyone we know
  5. Batman Begins
  6. As you like it
Probably:
  1. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
  2. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
  3. Bridge to Terabithia (This is a good, but sad children's book. I gave it to my cousin when he was young and after reading it and crying, he asked his mom, "Why did she give me that book?!" :(
  4. Charlotte's Web (Another children's book. I love the old animation)
Maybe:
  1. Mysterious Skin (might be too sad)
  2. The 40 Year old Virgin (I like the premise, but possible too stupid for words?)
  3. Beautiful Country (Haven't heard anything yet)
And more. Wow, there are a lot of upcoming movies.

Categories | ,

1 comment:

Laura Moncur said...

Batman Begins was really good for a super hero movie. I never really liked Batman until this movie.

Michael Caine as his butler is amazing!