Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Love and Survival

There are good days and bad days. Today is a good day for me. :) A list of my blessings:

My new roommates don't yell at me. They ask me how my day went and respond to like questions. Yay! :)

I got a job! Yay YAYAYAYAYAYYA! Does this mean I will have money???? I mean, to spend on clothes and non discounted groceries and stuff? A whole new adventure awaits me. ;)

Not only did French Toast Girl leave a comment on my blog, she linked to me! French Toast Girl is one of those people who is so talented but not inaccessibly famous and I vacillate between jealousy and admiration. I can't help it! But jealousy has a good side, it can show you what you aspire to. I don't aspire to being a great artist, but I do aspire to having a life filled with love, which leads me to...

Another blessing! I know my neighbors and they are down to earth and nice and easy to talk to and it's been a long time since I could walk over to my neighbors and say "Hey, whatcha doin?" Thanks, neighbors.

I like my family. Wow. Today my mom called. (Good luck studying!)

I met with my co-chair about a meeting we are putting together. (I'm a co-chair for a group at my church.) It's work, and it makes a difference, and it feels good to contribute.

I talked to one of my best friends and we are going to the fair tomorrow.

So, all in all, a good day. Many blessings. Thanks, world.

Categories: ,

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Congratulations! I'm glad things are working out so well with everything! I still need to return your sleeping bag, so I look forward to hearing all the details later. :)